FiCom in brief
Finnish Federation for Communications and Teleinformatics FiCom is a lobbying organization for the ICT industry in Finland and looks after its interests.
FiCom's members are companies and other entities that operate in the ICT sector in Finland.
FiCom's task is to promote business opportunities for its members and to enhance their competitiveness. In order to implement this task, FiCom
- influences on ICT-related regulatory issues,
- promotes the development of information and communications technology,
- manages ICT statistics and business indicators,
- openly communicates current professional issues to various target groups and
- contributes the ICT industry's public image.
FiCom has direct, open and stable relations with political decision-makers, civil servants, other organisations and media. FiCom's committees are powerful channels of influence for any emergent ICT industry issues.